Patriot P300 M.2 PCIe Gen 3 x4 256GB SSD
- Built with the latest PCIe 3 x 4 controller
- 2280 M.2 PCIe Gen3 x 4, NVMe 1.3
- HMB technology
- NANDXtend ECC technology
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 70°C
- Power Consumption: Full: 2.07W Idle: 0.37W
- TBW: 120TB
- 4K Aligned Random Read: up to 290K IOPs
- 4K Aligned Random Write: up to 260K IOPs
- Sequential Read (ATTO): up to 1,700MB/s
- Sequential Write (ATTO): up to 1,100MB/s
- Sequential Read (CDM): up to 1,700MB/s
- Sequential Write (CDM): up to 1,100MB/s
- O/S Supported: Windows® 7*/8.0*/8.1/10
Do you need to order in bulk?
More quantity Less price
The P300 is Patriot’s next generation of mid-tier PCIe gen 3×4 NVMe SSD to hit the market, offering 25% higher
transfer speeds and IOPs than standard PCIe 3×2 solutions. The compact m.2 form factor is designed for easy installation and will fit into any PC or laptop, while its low power consumption helps extend laptop battery life.
The P300 is guaranteed to improve start-up, loading, and transfer times over traditional hard disk drives. The P300’s advanced firmware offers ECC technology and end-to-end data path protection to ensure data integrity throughout the life to the drive.
Advanced wear-leveling and thermal management features extend the life of the drive for maximum use. Boost your computer’s performance with quicker application loading times for a better overall experience and productivity while transferring heavy workloads without the lag. Backed by our 3-year warranty, Patriot’s P300 delivers one of the most reliable price-to-performance SSD’s on the market.
|Patriot inv. Number||P300P256GM28|
|Description||Patriot P300 M.2 PCIe Gen 3 x4 256GB|
|Product Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
|Unit Weight||0.01 Ibs / 9 gm|
|Packaging Type||Hang Card|
|Packaging Dimensions||0.26“(L) x 5.15”(W) x 3.92“(H)
0.66cm (L) x 13.08cm (W) x 9.96cm (H)